Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
With their unique and specific shape, they are particularly accessible and performant in all conditions. Their flat deck and volume distribution have the effect of making all the foils mounted on them more stable, comfortable and efficient.
• Dedicated to Course-racing for RF 100 / RF 91 / RF 81
• Ideal for slalom or freerace for RF 81 and RF 71
Compared to Freefoil
The Freefoil boards are dedicated boards for freeride, while sailors looking for more control at high speed or power to go on upwind legs will favour the RF line in their choice
• Planning boosted in ultra-light conditions.
• Foil box retracted to the maximum for a very fast «pop» over a very short distance.
• Innovating deck shape placing the front foot higher than the back foot to promote control, power and ease the jibe.
• Unparalleled volume distribution placing it in front of the mast foot, to place the foil in the ideal position to take off.
• These new RF are not just more powerful, they are a major advance both in control and in ease.
|RF 71||125 Litres||198 cm||71 cm||8,0 kgs||Non inclus||Deep Tuttle Foil Box||4,0 - 7,5 m2|
|RF 81||168 Litres||210 cm||81 cm||9,3 kgs||Non inclus||Deep Tuttle Foil Box
||4,0 - 8,5 m2|
|RF 91||195 Litres||210 cm||91 cm||10,9 Kgs||Non inclus||Deep Tuttle Foil Box||4,0 - 9,0 m2|
|RF 100||215 Litres||210cm||100 cm||11,6 Kgs||Non inclus||Deep Tuttle Foil Box||6,0 - 10,0m2|