Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Squadra Corse X100: the dedicated foil racing VMG upwind/downwind machine.
The X100 is the ultimate Foil-Racing model in the Squadra Corse range.
The creation of this board is the result of a new way of development between board designers and team riders, already experienced with the new successful Squadra Corse slalom shapes. The result is an amazing upwind/downwind foil racing competition board.
It’s shape has been studied and tested to prove top performances in the foil upwind/downwind discipline.
The deck concave keep the mast box in the perfect position to guarantee the best set-up and control together with the rig even in stronger wind and works together with the anatomic shape in the footstraps area, allowing the rider maximum control.
Different concaves and V concaves ensure that the hull works perfectly in synergy with all board components in terms of takeoff and speed performances.
The Squadra Corse X100 has a different lamination lay-up compared to the other Squadra Corse range: full carbon/glass with reinforcements on the most stressed zone with less graphics…no compromises!
|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +\-6%||Box Type||Sail Range|
|SQUADRA CORSE X100||195||208x99,5||TBA||Foilbox||8.0/10.0|
- High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape.
- Full 155gr. m3 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength, performance and structural stability.
- Full deck lay-up built in PVC/Carbon.
- Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts).
- Full 100gr m3 Biax carbon bottom layup for maximum stiffness and performance.
- FoilBox with biax Carbon reinforcements on the tail area.